Monday, April 20, 2009

A Fantastic Day...

Today~
I invited my mom & aunty to Karaoke...
I drove them to my 'Di Pan'
Jusco Tebrau~

After K, window shopping a while~
we go to TMN MOLEK...
meet wif little aunty take lunch~

After our lunch at 'Restaurant Taiwan'
we go to my company~
ME > do body masssage...
Mom & Aunty > do foot reflexology
Little Aunty > do her work again... coz she got customer later~

Relax time passed wif fast...
1 hour massage actually is NO enough!
anyway, have rest a while~

then, we wait little aunty settle customer event~
she bk early or can said she off nowCheck Spelling
so, we bk to my Molek's house~

chat a moment, wait uncle finish his housework
we take dinner 2gather at 'Ho Ho Steamboat'
tis is mom 1st time try tis~

TODAY...

tis my off day passed schedule~
IS IT FANTASTIC ?

No comments:

Post a Comment