Saturday, March 7, 2009

To : my Dearest SiSta!!

my daer sista...
hav u discover my new blog at here??
I upload my China Trip's photo at my Space lol
if free, welcome to view~

I knw all of u busy like me...
no time can meet wif u all~
hope update my life here...

SORRY wif shan ...
actually every time when my off day really no many time can use ~
time flies... then my off day = end!
d day i off 2 days, but wanna accompany my mum coz she birthday...
so lol, no call u all~

IN D END~
our gathering really difficult make it!
ping also busy to arrange her time plus my lazy when bk tuta,
so our sista gather always postpone~
I think got half years lol, is it ?

I promise...
my next few time's off muz find u all de~
and tis time, let me treat LoL!

wish u all happy aLways!

2 comments:

  1. hey,my dear fren...i m san...not shan lah.....
    communicate ppl mayb wil feel better....
    sometime d things wil not happen as we expect...
    treat urself better...tis is ur life....
    treat ur body better...it's ur health...
    all d best....;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 对啊,真的很难相见,大家各忙各的
    我过得很好,这次是没有违背良心说的
    工作压力常会把我们压得喘不过气,最重要的还是要知道自己的目标是什么,或许是以后当老板娘。
    或许要等到你生日再见面。。。
    可以的话希望你的生活圈子更大,但希望都能遇到好人
    有机会希望能当面聊
    更新变化,Yeah!

    ReplyDelete