Monday, March 9, 2009

Okasan の BirthDay...

03/03 is my okasan's birthday~
OKASAN = Mother

this is my mom's 43 yrs old birthday...
Tat's why I arranged my off during d date
So, on d date we went to celebrate at Kinsashi, coz RM 1++ > ramen
this is request from my mom!!
actually can save d $$ to ate ramen from tis promotion~
but rarely we can gathers and came there
So we ordered a SPECIAL one, 卧虎藏龙
vy nice name for tis sushi~
so d bill almst $100 by 6ppl

YESTERDAY
also is my kasan 's birthaday!!
tis time is Chinese's birthday...
then many ppl celebrated wif her
there muz got my aunty lol~

they gathers at my home...
so i bk home after knock off
my mom cook some foods, my aunty cook d 'Birthday Noodle'
feel vy warm when eveytime we can gather like tis~

So, they plan to gather again on 7 athey also pr
is it vy fast for their plan??

No comments:

Post a Comment