Tuesday, May 19, 2009

a Special Gathering for me.... >> JBFBG <<

Wat means for ' JBFBG' ??
tis is a short-name for...
Johor Bahru Face Book Group

tis post wan 2 write long a long time ago~
but always dun knw wan how to start it and 4get it ad...
actually 'Busy' also is d reason!

Why I will joined tis kind gathering?
tis is my style? NO
but I also dun knw why will went on d day~

How d gathering?
ans is FUN~
But I'm SHY~

Joined coz also got a sis i kwn went 2gather I juz followed her
maybe is d time I need let my life got some different...

The day~
organizer prepared many game to let us knw each...
ThX their NICE Jobs...
It vy fun and un4getable
but I not do well ....
I think so~

for 2nd round...
I also be blur ler~
at Hola almost til 3am...
I dun knw drink, dun knw dance~
wat can I do...?
haiz~
maybe I really be 'zai nv' will be better~

In spite of I not 'crazy' at there...
but enjoy tOO~
Next gathering stil wil join if available

No comments:

Post a Comment